May 4, 2012

Some Winners!




Ok! It's Winner time!
PLease e-mail me at Hgifford1@gmail.com with your mailing address so I can pass your information to the wonderful sponsors and get you your gifts!

To help you remember....

Prize #1


The first prize is a $10 credit to Erin's thirty-one gift shop!

Thirty-One is a company that specializes in personal and home organization. 
Most products come in several prints and can be personalized!

Have you seen these bags!? So cute!!
I'm totally loving the Tote-Ally Awesome Tote!

**Can apply $10 to anything in Erin's Store!

And the Winner is Andrea @ Love Is


Prize #2

The next prize is a FABULOUS Mary Kay gift basket!
Look at how great this thing is!


It's valued at over $100! Wooo!
After you enter to win, check out Jess' Mary Kay page!

And the Winner is Wiz at Fine Wine and Diapers

Prize #3

And for the final prize: a Tastefully Simple gift pack!
I LOVE this stuff and am so excited!
The prize contains the Chips & Dips Please pack and the Sunny Strawberry Margarita Bucket!

Check out Victoria's Blog, Building My Dreams One Beer Bread At A Time and her Tastefully Simple website!! I'm pretty sure she just put me in the mood for some beer bread.. yummmm....

And the Winner is Cindy

CONGRATS LADIES!

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow! How awesome! Thank you!!! Let me know what I need to do! Thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool! Thanks!! What do I need to do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, found you through the May follow link up. Happy to be your newest follower. Looks like you are getting awfully close to have 100. Woot woot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You so close to 100! I made follower 84! I am trying to get to the same number on my blog! I just wanted to stop by and say thanks for joining the Meet and Tweet! Hope you stop by and follow!

    Robin @ http://garagesalesrus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...