May 8, 2012

It's a Beerfest!


Want to know what I won?

Tickets to the American Craft Beerfest at the Seaport in Boston!

I went a few years back with some friends but then the following year, the wedding was right around the corner, and the I was pregnant so I am SO excited to be going this year!

The fest features over 120 breweries and over 500 beers!
Yep, 500.

The ticket includes a collectible glass that gets filled with 2 oz tastings all night!






Looks like fun right??

I'm going to the Friday night session.
Go buy a ticket, now.


1 comment:

  1. OK! This needs to be on my bucket list. Maybe when the hubby and I start our travels. Just hopping over from the May Day Hop and am now following you. I would love to invite you to visit my blog, and link this post to my brand new hop starting today:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...