There's a lot on my mind today so I want to share all of it, and I'll do it quickly:
- Tots2Tweens announces who wins the free pass to Bloggy Boot Camp today. I hope it's me but the other 9 women up for it are amazing so who knows!
- I've succumbed to the frenzy of 50 Shades of Grey and it's waiting on my Nook to start as soon as I can.
-Emmalee is in a Cute Kid contest and I'd love if you went and liked Tara-Marie Harding Photography, then liked this picture of Emmalee.
- I also created my first PR pitch in an attempt to build up my blog as it's own brand and get a pass to BlogHer12. It's posted here at Cocktail Deeva's website. She is giving away the ticket and the more comments I get, the better. Plus, if you guys let me know what's good and bad, I can continue to grow this here ol' blog into something amazing.
- I have officially become obsessed with statement jewelry. Mostly bracelets and necklaces, but obviously only one at a time, and I have this compulsive need to buy lots. Thankfully I haven't but it's an itch I would reeeeeeally love to scratch.
- Dave and I want out of our apartment like it's an STD. We keep looking at new places and because of our pups, we keep hitting brick walls. Cross your fingers we figure something out because we really don't want to give up a pup but we really don't want Emma to grow up here.
- I've submitted no less than 16 application overs the past 2 weeks. Now that Dave is set at his new job, I can start to think about a new one for myself. I think maybe my goals are set too high though...
Ya. That's it. It's a lot. But I'm glad it's out on paper.
How about you?
What's weighing on your mind?