April 24, 2012

Target Tuesday


Today I'm showing off the sandals that Target has that I'm serious pining over!
Everyone knows I'm obsessed with sandals.
Until last year, I only bought cheap $2.50 sandals from Old Navy, but last year, being pregnant, I splurged on GREAT sandals from L.L.Bean.
I wear those constantly now but I would love to get some prettier, trendier ones for this coming summer!


Womens Xhilaration® Tennie Jeweled Flat Sandal



Women's Merona® Luz Thong Sandal 


Womens Eyelet Fabric Sandal





Women's Merona® Emeline Braided Flat Sandals - Pewter



How about you?
Which are your favorites?
Are you as obsessed with sandals as I am?

3 comments:

  1. I'm super obsessed with sandals! Gives me another reason to do my toes, hehe. and my favorites are the fabric sandal and lilliana flat sandal :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the braided sandals! I vowed that this summer I would only wear flip flops if 1. I was getting a pedi or 2. I was actually at the beach or pool. These are great options for me to see at Target! Visiting from Target Tuesday.

    Chris

    www.chubbetteadventures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really need to go stock up on sandals for the summer! of course i'll get them at target! these are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...