April 10, 2012

Target Tuesday!

I know I've talked about my champagne tastes before.
I definitely have a water budget,
but that doesn't mean I don't dream!



I wrote about the Jason Wu for Target line a while ago, and just scored a blue cardigan for a whopping $8.08! Wooo!
But, more exciting, Webster is the next designer to partner with Target!

It's a great line with a super Miami beach feel to it.
As a Northeastern-er trapped in 50/60 degrees right now, I love dreaming about it!

Here's a few of my favorite upcoming pieces!





Will you be waiting outside of Target on May 6th for this line?


3 comments:

  1. omg. loving the necklace, dresses and shoes!!
    Thanks for sharing :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want the colorblock tank dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in loooooove. There goes my paycheck

    -new to your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...