April 7, 2012

Possible Pinterest #1



I don't know about you, but I'm obsessed with Pinterest, even after the whole copyright thing
I'm constantly pinning things to make or cook!
So I figured why not start actually making some??

Each weekend I will post one Pinterest inspired activity, whether it's a new recipe, a new drink, a new craft... anything!!
And if people are interested, it may even become a link up!


Project Number #1
Scrapbook Letters


I'm not going to lie. I only did one letter, a big E.
Want to know why?

Because Saver's had a big E for 33 cents and I bought it for the princess' bedroom door.

I started out with my letter, a piece of scrapbooking paper, stickers and mod podge.
I already had all of the stuff on hand, but if you're smart/buy when things are on clearance/use coupons, it's still only a $5 project!

You can check out the instructions here.

And my finished project....


It's not identical to the Pinterest image, but it shouldn't be!

What about you?
Are you making your Pinterest pins possible?

Let me know about it!



2 comments:

  1. Ooo, that came out sooo cute! Love it! I like it better than the original, really.
    I'm also tackling some pinterest things. I did a post a week back and i'm doing another one on monday... it's called PINspired. Mine are all about recipes that either work or didn't.
    It's fun actually MAKING the stuff, not just PINNING it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that came out so cute! i love mod podge... though i'm also a little afraid of it... lol
    :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...