March 24, 2012

Which one?

So I need help.
I actually found a bathing suit I LOVE.

This is huge.
I haven't really liked a bathing suit since like 1999, when I was still skinny enough to wear one.
Couple in my post baby fat and swim season is that much scarier.
However, this year, we have a pool! 
Meaning: I need a swimsuit to take Emmalee out in!

I popped into Old Navy quick and tried one on and i have to say, I'm thrilled, I literally LOVE it on.
So here's my dilemma, I don't know which one to buy!
Which would you pick?


Help me pick!

8 comments:

  1. I agree, red polka dots is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another vote for the Polka Dots! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! I may have to get one too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Red polka dots for sure! I'm a new follwer and fellow Massachusetts Blogger!!! Love your blog, your fam is adorable! And I love those new Uggs too! I'm off to read more of your blog!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...