January 8, 2011

Day 4- A Favorite TV Show

 I am not a huge television watcher, I haven't been since I was little.  I had a brief stint in college where I HAD to watch Nip/Tuck every week and it was easy because everyone in my pledge class would rush back to one of the dorms after our meeting and watch the episode together but as I got older, started working, developed relationships, tv became something I did only if I had nothing else to do.  Very rarely in my life do I have nothing else to do. 

Take that knowledge, factor in the shows that are currently on tv and you understand why I don't watch most. Jersey Shore, no thanks.  Bridalplasty, all set.  However, I have to admit that I currently have two, that's right, not one but TWO series recordings set for my DVR.

The first:



I love this show.  I don't know why but I started watching it when it first started, lost track of it and in the past 3 months Netflix has allowed me to start at the beginning and work my way back through.  I'm currently waiting for Season 5, Disc 3 which should be here today.  It's a show that David and I can curl up and watch together and I actually enjoy it.  I still have no idea what time it actually plays at, but that's what DVDs and DVR are for.

Secondly, I have a secret obsession that I am not so proud of.  I started watching last summer; I was home sick, had nothing to do and laid on the couch all day watching the full day marathon of the entire season waiting for the finale to start.  I am not proud of my guilty pleasure but that's exactly what it is... and, if it's the worst garbage I'm watching, well, at least I'm not yelling out "It's T-SHIRT TIIIIIIIIME". So without any further anticipation, I give you...




David will not watch it with me so when I want to watch it, it's me, the pups, and whatever snack I can find. :) To no one's surprise, I discovered that it's based on a book series and will be making my way through those as well. It's like a modern day soap opera but without all the flaky, crappy garbage associated with it and seriously, their wardrobes are amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...